Our monthly wine course is open to anyone and everyone and is held at European Wine Store on the last Thursday of each month. Our courses are unique and it doesn’t matter if you’re an beginner or an expert, each of wine courses are designed to make everyone feel welcome.
We run a different course each month; never two months are the same.
Length of each course: 90 minutes
Starting time of each course: 6:30pm
Location: 2 Wynyard Street, South Melbourne, unless otherwise agreed.
What you get
- Your very own wine tutor
- A minimum of 6 fantastic wines appropriate for the course
- Course notes
- A venue with great ambience.
- A fun time
The Minor Details
- Due to the nature of wine tasting and Melbourne Wine Course’s relaxed nature, we don’t run military precise courses, rather we have an organic course where you can ask 1001 questions to the tutor – we make everyone feel welcome regardless of wine knowledge.
- Our price includes everything – room hire, notes, professional tutor and wine! All you have to do is bring yourself.
- Drinking wine by yourself can be harmful to your social skills, so we don’t run our courses unless 4 or more people are booked. We’ll give you 48 hours notice if we cancel. We should point out that we are yet to cancel a course!.
- Due to popularity, Melbourne Wine Courses are in high demand, so please ensure you book early to avoid disappointment.