Whether you are looking to thank clients or reward staff, we have the perfect event for you.
We have a dedicated tasting room in South Melbourne which seats up to 10, or alternatively we can do external events at your offices.
Every event we run is uniquely tailored to the group involved and you can be sure that your event will leave a positive lasting impression on all who attend.
Having a party?
Melbourne Wine Courses specialise in creating bespoke experiences for any size group.
Whether you are organising a tasting for a Hen’s Party, wanting to put together an amazing private tasting experience for a group of friends for a reunion, we can help you organise an event that you’ll love.
All our private booking tastings include:
- Your very own qualified wine tutor
- A minimum of 6 fantastic wines appropriate for the course
- Course notes (if wanted)
- A venue with great ambience (or a venue of your choice).
- A fun time
Enquire about a private tasting event now!
The Minor Details
- Due to the nature of wine tasting and Melbourne Wine Course’s relaxed nature, we don’t run military precise courses, rather we have an organic course where you can ask 1001 questions to the tutor – we make everyone feel welcome regardless of wine knowledge.
- Our price is final – room hire, notes, professional tutor and wine! There will be no nasty extras at the end of the night.
- Drinking wine by yourself can be harmful to your social skills, so we don’t run our courses unless 4 or more people are booked.
- Due to popularity, Melbourne Wine Courses are in high demand, so please ensure you book early to avoid disappointment.
Headquaters: European Wine Store, 2 Wynyard Street, South Melbourne.
While our default venue is in South Melbourne, we are happy to arrange other venues for you. We can even come to your home or workplace; just ask!